Saturday, February 8, 2014

The Day From Hiati

Okay this day wasn't really that bad.  It started off slow as I yet again woke up with a sore bad and that kind of delayed a lot of my activities this morning.  Finally got over to White Rock only to find out I forgot my Garmin, my towel and who knows what else.  Still ran as I at least brought my desire to get out there and run in the cold like in was no one's business.  It was a pretty decent run for me although the back is still a problem I am going to have to deal with sooner or later.  I need to get my KT tape out again and start using it.  My shins are great so once I can get the tightness of the back solved I am back to full strength again.  Run was great other than that and BTW I still hate 635.  I see no point to driving on it and need to find other ways to get back home from White Rock.

Home at noonish and hurried to get over to LA Fitness for what I thought was going to be some cardio followed by a swim.  Well I did the cardio and it kicked my butt from one end to the other end.  I need to increase my endurance outside of running and after today realize that it is still a ways off.  A  long ways off at that.  Did about 30 or so minutes of cardio and to be honest it felt like 30 hours and when I was done so was my shoulder and arms.  And since you kind of need them to swim I also realized swimming was out of the question after my cardio.  I will have to swim tomorrow after my biking in the morning or so.

But yes the day was great and it just seemed to get even better later on as well.  Got my nap after all my workouts today.  Followed that by church and then finished it off with a great meal.  Now I am planning out my tomorrow.  I got a lot I want to do with only so many hours to do them all.  I am not sure where I will start or finish but I know it will include a lot.

No comments: