Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Twist and Turn

Had my swimming lesson today and I am yet again seeing some more improvements.  Not joining the Olympic Team just yet but getting closer to that invite.  Learning on my rotation in the water and better using my arms and shoulders to help produce the power that I need to get to point to point faster.  I love seeing improvements and it helps fuel me for continuos training in this area.

Talked about the sprint event in March and what to wear.  Just as I was thinking.  I will not be able to do a lot of changing so I will need to be very careful on how I want to dress for the event.  It appears I need to take a couple of rides without my cycling suit on because I really do not want to finish the event with a run in that same outfit.  While great at padding my butt for the ride not really something that will be comfortable in the run.  So I am so glad this weekend will be a lot warmer for me to get another great and long ride in to help build that endurance that I so very lack.

Well it is almost a month to go for the race and I still got a lot to do.  But I cannot forget about the Cowtown Marathon.  I am still in that regardless of how my back feels these next couple of weeks.  And I still need to get some runs in to help me through these weeks until the race starts.  But after Cowtown then it turning my full attention forever more to triathlons.

My biggest weakness will always be that once I decide to do something I go into it with full speed.  I will get all the gear, all the tech and whatever else is needed to help me.  I never jump half way in it is always in the deep end.  But then again if you do something why shouldn't you did it with full force.  Why would you want to something half ass.  So I am be a newbie here but I am already thinking about 2015 and how did I can go after this season is up.  Bring on the Ironman.  Just will I do it in Knoxville for my first or somewhere else.

No comments: