Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Swimming a lot

This past week I have already swam more than I have ever swam in any given month over the last couple of years.  And I still have a 1 on 1 swim lesson tomorrow and a swim scheduled for Friday NOT to mention race day on Sunday.  If I survived this week I should be a better swimmer than I have ever been.  Now I just need to figure out what is causing me to cramp up so much half-way through my swims.  

I know this has been one of my weakest areas of my game during the tri-events.  But hopefully these next 6 months will prove to be beneficial in my swim game.  I would love to see myself at least swimming the 300 meters required for the triathlon better and hopefully faster as well.  If I can get my swimming better than I could hopefully start seeing myself moving up the leader board. One day I hope that instead of seeing myself in the bottom 3 I will start to see myself in the middle of the pack.

Swim on young man just swim on.

No comments: