Monday, January 13, 2014

KT is great

Okay.  So I ran Saturday with KT on my back and I was amazed.  My running coach was so right about that little tape it actually does take away the pain.  I may not know how it works but who cares it works.

Now today after work and before my running meeting I decided to run without the KT tape and WOW what a difference.  I not only needed the KT tape today on my back but I also needed it on my calves.  The pain or tightness that I was feeling was enough for me to realize that a Monday run wasn't the time or spot for me to be superman.  The weekend long run yes.  Monday no.  So I cut my run a little bit shorter than I would have liked but in the end it was probably the best for me.

No swimming for me today.  Just too much going on today so I just couldn't get it fitted in to my schedule.  Tomorrow I am hoping to get some in that night.  I will head off to LA Fitness and as much as I hate doing it I will probably run the treadmill and then finish it off with a swim.  I am still not getting how this can be so tough for me to do.  Why is breathing and swimming so hard for me to get.  I mean come on I can breath and walk, I can breath and run and I can breath and sleep.  So again what in the world is so tough for me.  But I will get it I know.  I am just not patience with learning new things.  It comes so easy for me to learn new things in life.


No comments: